Friday, May 24, 2013

THANK YOU

Sometimes you are stuck and sometimes you just don't wish to move forward. Life is a funny puzzle every human is still trying to figure out and while I continue to find the pieces of this puzzle, I come across something you should know...

Appreciation is the best form of Inspiration. To know that you art matters, to know that your thoughts are heard, to know that your words are read, to know that somewhere your work brought a spark of change, a smile, a laugh or even a tear, that's all one needs. Just that knowledge can bring back that glow, can re-frame those jumbled words and can remove those stupid blocs.

So today I Thank You, each and everyone of you. Thank you for reading, Thank you for appreciating, Thank you for Acknowledging, Thank you for commenting and Thank you for criticizing. For all of these things matter to me and help me write better.



Grateful much? 
Just the way I am! :P


Love Always
Signing off
just me



No comments:

Post a Comment