Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Nostalgia

There's a reason I feel nostalgic

When someone orders a Masala Papad at a restaurant,
When I listen to London Thumakda, Blue Eyes and Babydoll,
When I have my every morning coffee in the Bollywood cha raja cup,
When I speak  Funny English nobody understands,
When I cry watching Grey's,
When I love Harvey Spector,
When I see the number 41,
When I cant wake up every morning,
When I watch Dharma movies like 2 states,
When I feel like dancing in the middle of the night,
When I wake up and say Rise and Shine,
When I have a glass of Ice tea,
When people talk about places like Goa and Abu,
When I see a deck of UNO cards,
When I do thousands other things I cant even say,
There's a reason I feel nostalgic every day.

A reason only my crazy friends will understand. 
The reason I shed a tear at times and the reason I smile without a reason!

I love you all! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment