Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Good Bye!

How much ever time you get, its never enough to bid the perfect goodbye, there is always going to be things I still want to say. But the time to leave is here. So here it is..

Painful though parting be, I bow to you as I see you off to distant clouds. ~Emperor Saga

Dear SLS family,
My Journey here has been magical and I shall always love to remain a part of this family. Thank you for everything, SLS.

Dear Khandan,
I have had some stupid, amazing, crazy, funny, awesome times with you! You have been my support system, you have inspired me, you have taught me a lot, and you have loved me more than I could ask.  I know we all have distanced somehow in these four years cause of location constraints. But you will always be my 1st first family @ PDPU. I’ll miss you a lot. Every one of you, for I have had a great times of my life with you!

Dear MBA,
I’ll miss the late night talks and fighting for problems, the unforgettable birthdays and their preparations, the hostel dances and hostel *things you can’t say out loud*.  I am so used to this place now, I am gonna miss this second home. I love you girls. I’ll miss living with you guys and walking in anyone’s room for any random reason and just chatting for hours.

Dear Roommates,
I love you two. You have seen me at my worst! Put up with my tantrums, gotten harassed by me and still loved me back. I am going to miss you two very badly. I’ll miss calling you names and i’ll miss our late night antaksharis. You two have never fought with me, u put up with all the messy art work I did in the room, you lived with my never ending saaman, you gave me my own space and yet were always there when I needed you. You both are the best roommates I could ever have. Love you.

Dear Cool Hostilities,
We understand this place more than anyone. We have lived here. It’s our home and we are family. We understand why, however bad or good it maybe Jaisawal, Coffee wale bhaiya, JC, Java, Mohinies, chana jhor garam, masala puris and chats will be missed. We understand the importance of Baghban, Spices and Blake. We understand the importance of in-times and Khan. :P We know each dog on this campus, we know which guard in khadus and which one is nice to us. We know which benches our reserved for the lovers and which are for us, we know why we love Bhavi and stationary. We know why petrocup is amazing and flare cannot be missed. We know each gali nd khopcha at this place and we know why moving away is going to be so difficult. Love you all.

Dear Rang,
From the creators the current torch bearers of this club, each one of you is a super talented individual and I am glad I got the opportunity to share ideas with you, work with you, lead you and hand over the club to you. Thank you guys! I hope this club remains as amazing as ever!

Dear CT (Core Team Flare 2013),
Flare 2013 was the most amazing time at PDPU, with all the jhols and last minute work, from the walking out on the last day to meeting again to discuss flare 2014, you guys appreciated me, you taught me to work together and put up a good show, you taught me to not judge others, you taught me how diverse people make a great team and how to have an amazing time and organize a super-amazing fest in 10 days. Thank you guys, I miss those times and I’ll miss you.

Dear 4 PIXELS,
Thank you. You gave me creativity, you gave me ideas, you gave me confidence in myself and you taught me a million things. I’ll miss working with you and I’ll miss the classes. I’ll miss the generation of Ideas. I shall forever be indebted to you, for, the help and support you have given me cannot be repaid. It was amazing to be associated to the thought of this organization, thank you for everything.

Dear The Gang: Dear Goa & Dear Abu,
Bunty’s and Bhavnas, the times we have spent together have been the craziest and the most awesome part of the four years, I’ll miss adda every night and our craziness nobody would understand, I’ll miss our wait for Duster and the rides later, I’ll miss our foodiness and our language, I’ll miss our forever planning of trips and our three most amazing trips ever, I’ll miss each and every one of you, everyday.  Thank you all for being there and thank you for creating memories for a life time.

Dear US,
Well, what can I say.. You know me too well, so much so that you already know what’s on my head and what I want to tell you. Words are just not enough to tell you five what I feel about our four years together.  Imagining a life without you all is difficult. I just request you.. wherever we go, whatever happens, keep in touch. I promise to always be there for you. Love you

Dear Everyone I ever knew @ PDPU,
Thank You. Thanks a lot. You shall always remain part of my sweet memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment